North Carolina
Options

In the single digits...

We officially have 9 days left before the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!I am super excited but have so much stuff to get done. Between school and work and the wedding and I so excited for the honeymooon. A few updates becuase I know I have not been on in forever... my brother decided (3 days ago) not to be a groomsman becuase he "can't afford the tux rental"... but when I offored to pay for it he still declined. The worse part is that he did not feel the need to tell me this... instead he told my mom to pass the message to me. GRRRR Everyone says "Well he is your brother and he does not want you to get married". But he should be happy for me that I am so happy. My mom said I was being a "brat" for being mad at him for not even talking to me about it and for waiting until the last minute. I am sorry.... maybe I am a brat or bridezilla but I really think it is acceptable for me to expect him to have atleast talked to me about this. My dad was supposed to be paying for the honeymoon cabin. Well after constantly asking him to confirm things I was told yesterday that we had it from the monday after the wedding till that thursday... which is great but he said before we had it from sat night til thursday. Now we need to find somewhere to stay sat and sun night because we certainly dont want to come back to the house with the kids... Anyway... those have been the major changes that certainly have added stress that I do not need. I am about to go work on the coloring book for the children favors. I hope everyone is doing great!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In the single digits...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Wendy. That sucks about your brother, but I'm excited for you to be so close!  And the cabin thing is a bummer but hopefully you'll be able to figure out a solution.  Good luck!! :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah that really does suck about your brother. It is one thing to have friends drop out..but a family member is even worse. I am sorry. Maybe if you tried talking with him again, he may change his mind or at least let you know his reasonings..... but on more of a positive note, you are getting married in 9 days....yay!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry about your brother. It has to be tough to hear that he doesn't want you to get married. You just have to try not to let it affect you too much. I can't believe you only have 9 days left! Try to enjoy it as much as you can.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dang, that is horrible about your brother....maybe he was just scared to talk to you, guy are wierd like that. im sure things will work out with the cabin, that sounds so cozy and romantic :)
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is really rough about your brother.  I'm sorry that he won't be a part of the wedding party for you.  I hope everything works out with the cabin.  Enjoy the next nine days and don't let the stress get to you...
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see you on the big day!!  :) What your brother did is totally unacceptable, and you're not being a bridezilla at all!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations -- so exciting to be so close to wedding day!  I am SO sorry about the situation with your family.  I don't think you overreacted at all.  I'd certainly be upset if I were in your shoes.  That being said, you can only control your reaction, so try not to let it stress you too much and ENJOY this time and your wedding day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards