Washington-Seattle
Options

It's OFFICIAL girls..

I don't know whether to be relieved or to cry. After weighing all the pros and cons I felt it would be better to hold the wedding off a year. I finally got the nerve up to talk to the FI and he said that would be fine (as long as it wasn't due to cold feet). So, once again I am giving up what I thought was the PERFECT date and need to find another one. This time, in 2011. So sad to not be getting married sooner. In the end it will be better for the wait. More money, time to find the deals and my brother will be back from Afganistan.
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~

Re: It's OFFICIAL girls..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess this means that I have to change my ticker! ;*-( SO SO SAD! I just don't want to. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its ok has you said it is for the best for you at this time. My FI and I have had to put ours on the back burner a few times due to things that are not within our control. The important thing is the love that you both have for each other and that day that you become his wife will be worth it. Keep your head up and contuine to look foward to that special day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm sorry to hear that. BUT, whatever you and your FI feel comfortable with is best.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally hear you on the needing more time/money and wanting family there. We took a lot of heat for having a 24mo. engagement, but in the end the wedding will be paid off, I'll get what I want, and FI's brother is now home from Iraq, which he wouldn't have been if we did this any sooner!Best wishes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It will still get here before you know it. I know it stinks but it will work out for the better in the end. These things happen for a reason.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards