Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photographer: Joey Allen

I'm just about to send my deposit for Joey Allen. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has been considering using Joey? Any reasons not to? Any other/better options for photographers? Todd of Bently & Wilson is already booked on the date that I'm getting married, so... that's a no go. Anybody that has already used Joey Allen that wants to share anything? I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Re: Photographer: Joey Allen

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a couple of brides used him, they loved their pics. 
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was interested in using Joey but he said he won't be doing weddings in 2010 as he's going back to school. But he did give me a good list of other photographers he recommended based on their skill and cost. So then I was going to use Cohen Photography (they are a husband/wife team that don't get a lot of press on here but they were SOO wonderful as well!) but we had to reduce our budget so we went with T0ner Photography and Michelle has been awesome to communicate with!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think joey takes awesome pictures....he has a lot of pics on flickr
  • Options
    itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember Joey Allen mentioning something about going to school and not doing photography as much.. But what I think he meant was that he needed to be booked for a minimum of 5-6 hours to make it worth it for him. I think how he phrased it was a bit confusing. I've checked out the vegas knottie bio list and there haven't been many with Joey Allen as the photographer lately. Or maybe they didn't list it? Thanks for everyone's input. I'll check flickr for more photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Joey for my June 2010 Wedding. He is booking a select few weddings, he doesn't want to be so busy with his school he can't focus on the bride and groom so just ask him. We booked him fro 5hours and he has been great with communication!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards