Indiana
Options

makeup in South Bend/Mishawaka area

Can anyone recommend someone/somewhere that does good makeup in the SB/Mish area?  I'm looking into airbrush at Ja Ross, but $65 for trial $ $65 for day of is a little much.  So looking for other suggestions.
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: makeup in South Bend/Mishawaka area

• Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about going to Camellia at Heritage Square: http://www.camelliacosmetics.com/artistry.html A couple of my girlfriends had their make-up done there and they really liked them, and they did a great job. Or, I'm going to go to the MAC counter at Macy's at UP Mall. If I do go to MAC, then I will do my own make-up. JA Ross is nice, but pricey. J Nicholas downtown, well, everyone I've known to get their make-up done there and re-done it after they left. Even with a test run. Make sure you leave an update on here if you find a great place. Camellia's seems like a good choice.
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.camelliacosmetics.com/artistry.html Try this link.... I don't know why it added all that at the end.
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I was actually just on their website getting pricing info.  That may be my best bet. I did see that Bangs salon on Ironwood does airbrush for $45.  But I think Camellia's would do just as good really-I'm not sure I need the airbrush. If you go to MAC let me know how that goes too!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    x.Brittany.xx.Brittany.x member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we're going to MAC or Camellia. I've had my makeup done at MAC a few times and I always love it, but I've never used Camellia. The big downfall with MAC is that they only book 2-3 weeks in advance. The plus is that you spend $50, get your makeup done and leave with $50 in MAC makeup.
  • Options
    ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked in with Camellia while I was up there last and their pricing wasn't bad.  I had a friend who used them and she loved it! They also said that they go to Nicholas J salon downtown and do make up there for no "on site fee" but I don't know how that works!  Please keep us updated with what you find and decide--especially while planning from a distance and not being able to check out multiple places, its a huge help to hear what other people are finding! good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards