Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

HELP ME FIND A CAKE TOPPER PLEASE!!!!!

Hello!!I need help finding a cake topper (if there is one even out there) of a city boy and a country girl.He is from NY and I'm southern.... never been out of the south (sad, i know, never been farther north than Virginia, never been west of tennessee, alabama) so I thought it would be cute to have a cakke topper that shows a city boy with a country girl .PLEASE HELP :(

Re: HELP ME FIND A CAKE TOPPER PLEASE!!!!!

• Options
    lymeryklymeryk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica,I saw your plea for help and thought I might direct you to etsy.  There you can find hand made wedding cake toppers or order custom.  Check out www.couturecreatures.etsy.com to see my shop.  I make lovebird wedding cake toppers - and I think the Two-Tone Lovebirds for sale right now might suit your tastes.Good Luck and Congratulations!Lauren
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thatsmytopper.com has a "lasso love" topper that might be cute....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty sure lymeryks post will soon be deleted. I recommend doing an alchemy request on etsy.com. You can describe exactly what you did here and give your top price range. Don't be afraid to go low- tons of sellers on there are willing to wheel and deal, so be fair but don't give your top of the range price. You'll get loads of artists able to make this exactly and you can even ask to send a picture so they look similar to you and FI! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe I saw country wedding stuff at Halmark but that was in Montana, so I don't know if it's everywhere.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etsy it up girl!!!!!! I'm looking for a custom topper with our favorite video game characters and i plan on using etsy
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I did a bobble head cake topper...and it is super cute and totally us! I would post a picture of how awesome it turned out, but we are keeping it a surprise secret from everyone. I used www.webobble.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine custom made from Etsy and you can get anything you want and it lasts forever as a great souvenir!CakeToppersStudio is the seller's name
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards