Texas-Houston
Options

OMG...next month!

So ladies...I get married next month and I dont know what/if anything i'm leaving out.  Everything is paid for, and anything big that has to be done can't be done till the day before.  So what little details do i need to look out for???

Re: OMG...next month!

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    are you having a day of coordinator? If not have a family member help you out if you can. I had a detailed itinerary for the ceremony and reception. Along with contact numbers of all vendors and what time they plan on delivering or arriving your venues. You want to give this to someone else because the vendors won't be able to get a hold of you and if they need to get a hold of someone they have a back.Also, make a list of the pictures you have to have taken for the wedding and give to your photographer (ex: picture with mob, moh, fob, sister, etc.) . I wished I had done that. I was going to, but I forgot. You get caught up in the moment you forget and your photographer doesn't know who is important to you that you want to take pictures with. Remember to have fun. It's yours and FI's day!! It goes by fast!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards