Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

VALLLLLLLLLLLL

Ummmmmm............got your text but you never text me back!! just sayin :)))))

Re: VALLLLLLLLLLLL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was already on my second beer! lol. You were definitely missed. The girl you are referring to was working upstairs. we didn't see her all night but look at you being all mischievous calling in. Was it from a pay phone? heehee.
  • Options
    matthew24matthew24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ya, that's why I didn't go. I am surprised she was working upstairs I swore she would have been where you guys were. Let's just say the phone I called from couldn't be traced or picked up on caller ID. I really would have LOVED to go I haven't seen you guys in awhile but of course it had to be planned there!! haha. Glad you had a good time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we're in need of another GTG. Have you been to the penquins bar - ya know, the one that changed names 5 million times. I wonder how that is. Or a five guys gtg is in order soon too. :) Gotta go walk the dog who is barking in my face - crazy pup!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Penguins? not sure but if it's in the general area of Mike's I think I know what you are speaking of. I'm down for whatever and am excited! PS: will you go take that dog out and stop depriving her of her poop time:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We'll have to get something together.Dude, my dog is insane! I took her for a run today for like a half hour. We come home, she points and barks at the flashlight so she chases the light around for a bit, goes into her crate, throws up and then comes back to chase the light! Crazy I tell ya!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe, that's why you have to love animals! Mine yak all the time it's gross.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Val - Are you referring to the penguin pub??? I pass that shizz every day and it just opened a few weeks ago, I've been dying to go because penguin's are my favorite animal (I know a weird reason to want to go to a bar). Matthew - you just have to stop being a beyotch to strange women bar tenders and maybe we could take you out someplace sometimes :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP, yes..the penquins pub. That's like the 3rd name. There was a shooting there last year under a different name. I wonder how its going now. It seems to be pretty crowded when I drive by there. May have to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards