Florida-North Florida
Options

AW: Bio w/ pro pics

We finally got our pro pic CD and I redid my wedding bio. I also retouched the vendor reviews so it's easier to read. Hope you ladies enjoy!
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: Bio w/ pro pics

• Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the bio!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are beautiful! I contacted Lauren and she is going to do my makeup. I am also doing hyrangeas and roses in our bouquets, b ut am worried about the hydrangeas holding up. Did you have any issue with that?
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harley - My flowers were just fine. In fact, we brought them to our parents home the next day (over an hour car ride with them wrapped in a wet paper towel) and they were beautiful for the next several days. Just make sure you keep them in water and they should be fine.
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful! I am in love with your bouquet..what flowers did you use? Were your BM bouquets the same flowers? They all look exactly like what I want (just in yellows)!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    edited December 2011
    [b]NoleBride[/b] - my bouquet was peonies, ranunculus, hydrangeas, roses, tulips, and a little greenery underneath. Feel free to use my picture to show your florist.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh and the BM bouquets were the same except the peonies, she substituted them for gerbera daisies (it cut down cost but still looked amazing).
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I literally lol'd at some of those portraits, especially your H with his grandmother and then the cat wandering by. So funny! Great shots, and what a gorgeous, richly colored location. You looked great! Well done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards