Alabama

floral who to use

Please help I have no idea who to use my daughter loves lots of flowers we meet with one co and still dont have a price from her.  Left messages with one of those design co in the wedding books and yet nothing.  Im so over this with people not caring that you want to spend a lot of money on flowers and not silk.  Thanks

Re: floral who to use

• edited December 2011
    I'm not much help... I'm doing my own flowers by ordering them in bulk from Costco and fiftyflowers.com.

I've heard really good things about KG Designs (who I believe are part of the Kathy G. company).

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Sheriebooboo!

What part of Alabama are you in?  I can strongly recommend two florists in the Birmingham area that I KNOW are dependable.

www.hothousedesignstudio.com and www.threethingsfloral.com

Good luck! 

• edited December 2011
    What city are you in?  I'm not much help myself, but you might get better suggestions from others.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Like Sessions asked - what city are you in? 

I spoke with 3 florists in Huntsville.  2 were on the same page as each other and the 3rd was half the price.  The 3rd florist is the one I went with - she was amazing.  She captured my personality in the flowers and provided some things that I never thought of while keeping the price in the range that she quoted.  And then, with 3 weeks until the wedding, I contacted her and asked her for 2 centerpieces (our centerpieces were DIY but we wanted something special for the parents' tables) which turned out beautiful. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also from Huntsville and looking for a florist! Who did you use?
  • edited December 2011
    I used Lisa Akins with Decreations.

http://www.decreations.net/

I have an info website that has many other florists listed but Lisa was amazing.  She captured my personality in the flowers - something I didn't expect.

http://huntsvillealbride.yolasite.com/

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards