Florida-North Florida
Options

1st Major MeltDown- Invites

Well I get home and my invitations arrived. I open them and the background graphic which is suppose to be such a light pink you can barely see it. its PINK and brighter than the sample she sent me and we agreed on. I looked at my mom and tears just started to come down. Because I had to pay in full to this girl up front. So she could just say screw you. The invitations aren't horrific but they are not what I wanted and I will be pretty upset if I have to send them out not how i want. So cross your fingers this girl is accommodating and sends me new invites or else I might loose it. I just do not understand how it got like this when I confirmed the sample she sent me how could the color of the background change. but we will see. I sent her an email so hopefully all works out. or I may turn into a bridezilla pretty quickly.

Re: 1st Major MeltDown- Invites

• Options
    Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness... that REALLY sucks.. I'm sorry. Hopefully she'll do the right thing! Good luck and try not to stress about it too much..
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww :(...hang in there sweetie. Don't give in to the meltdown completely until you hear back from her. If she's a biotch come on here and we'll plot our revenge. :) I'm sorry. Let us know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry! Fingers crossed that she comes through for you. If not, you are totally allowed to go bridezilla crazy on her!
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! Where did you order from? If she won't change them and you paid by cc maybe you can dispute the payment? Good luck!
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully she's willing to work with you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was it an Etsy seller? (I'm guessing based on your post.) If so she should be willing to work with you.  It sounds like an honest mistake and since you are truly unhappy with the result the two of you should be able to come to some sort of compromise.  I know that doesn't help so much with the meltdown part!  For that, I recommend a stiff drink. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all of you! I think she will do it, hopefully because she has been pretty great work with this whole process, but you never know. I have already have a couple drinks to calm my nerves so I dont stress out. but I will definitely let you know once i hear from her. I keep checking my e-mail constantly because she is normally pretty quick with her replys.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GREAT NEWS! She e-mailed me back and said it was an oversight on her part and she has the paper in stock so she will be sending me new ones first thing next week. I am so relieved. Whew!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad it all worked out. Post a pic when you get the right ones!
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good I'm glad she will fix it :)Now you just have a bunch of extra invites to do whatever you want with!
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank heavens that all worked out! Even when you know she can fix it, it's still upsetting because you were looking forward to having them in hand and seeing what you dreamed up. They'll be here, and correct, soon enough though :) Can't wait to see them!
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad it worked out for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards