North Carolina
Options

Happy Friday!!

Morning ladies! It's Friday! I hope you all have a fabulous day!What do you have planned this weekend? Me..I have no clue, but I know there are some wedding things I need to do!Oh, and AW for me...I got an email from Cheyenne yesterday. My bridals are coming soon, but she sent me a sneak peak!
TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Happy Friday!!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WooHoo! I'm so glad it's Friday! Your siggy pic is beautiful Allie. FI's B-day is today so we're going out for dinner tonight. Tomorrow we're going to TSC for a sneak peek at the ball room set up for a wedding! Tomorrow night we're having FI's B-day party. Hopefully at some point I will have time to catch up on some homework!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday! I think we are going to check out the Watermelon Festival in Winterville this weekend.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!! Hair and makeup for me tomorrow! woo! I think that's all that is actually planned though! Maybe a little rodeo action! Allie I looooove your siggy pic!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aliie, your picture is gorgeous! Happy Friday everyone! I am sooooo glad it's here! Fi and I are meeting with our priest tomorrow morning, and hopefully getting OOT packages put together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie - love the siggy pic!  Can't wait to see how the others turn out!  And YAY for Friday :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allie - your siggy pic is gorgeous!  This weekend we are doing a some wedding prep, having brunch with my Mom, going to see District 9 and SLEEEPPPPPINGGGGG!  Yay for Friday!!Have a great day everyone :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stupid work computer - i cant see allie's new pic :( happy friday! we have tons of errands and stuff to get done tomorrow and that is about all we have planned. hopefully, i can get FI sat down and we can find some shirts that he actually likes so he wont be a topless groom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looooove the siggy pic!!! The scenery is gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Grace--I saw District 9 a few weeks ago. I liked it, but the gory-ness got to me...lol. But the plot is very thought provoking.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a big fan of gore unless it is properly used - is it tasteless and just for shock value or actually necessary to the story?
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm...I don't think it was necessarily gratuituous and it wasn't always close up; meaning that you couldn't get a clear view of things but sometimes I let me imagination get to me. The movie is shot like a documentary and some of the scenes were shot with the feel of a hand held camera (think Blair Witch, but not that bad). I think that combination did me in a little  =) But it is still an interesting movie--I don't want to deter you from it! Though I told FI he had to see like 5 romantic comedies with me to make up for it--lol!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA - Yep - FI is going to see Time Traveler's Wife  in exchange...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to tell FI how extremely lucky he is, because I dont make him go see romantic comedies with me, I usually drag one of my GF's. Then again, I usually make him take his friends to the movies I dont really want to see, for example, this week he went to see that Brad Pitt nazi movie or whatever. District 9 was very good and interesting, but yeah like Allie said, GORY, I had to cover my eyes for a lot of those scenes. I think the gore was important to the storyline, yes. I think you'll like it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards