Canada-Alberta
Options

Candy buffet items

Hi Ladies! I feel a little like I'm talking to myself given that the past three posts have been mine, heh heh. Anyway, I just wanted to see if there is any interest for some items I will have for sale after my wedding. I am doing a yummy candy buffet, so I will have 12 glass containers of various sizes and shapes, 6 metal tongs, and 6 small metal scoops. I will also have about 140 square glass votive holders. Let me know what you think. If there is not much interest on here I will probably just put it on Kijiji. My wedding is Sept 12, so they will be available after that.

Re: Candy buffet items

• Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP...I am doing a candy buffet and might be interested.Pictures please!
  • Options
    BNH2010BNH2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pictures? prices?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies, I will get some pictures together this weekend. Things have been a little crazy this week! As far as price, probably $50 for all 12 pieces. I paid about $130 for all of them.
  • Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very interested! I would really like to purchase these from you. I of course would still like to see the pictures, but I am sure if they are just various shapes and sizes they will be great. You can contact me at dmccloskey_7@hotmail.com to make arrangments.Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah they are all clear glass, some are footed, some not.  I picked them up from Winners, Home Sense, Superstore, and Michael's.  The scoops and tongs are great, I picked them up from a kitchen supply wholesale kind of place, so they are nice metal ones.  PP I will send you pics either tonight or tomorrow morning.  I may even have some left over bags if anyone is doing purple for their wedding because I think I have something like 500 bags :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you could send me pictures at amanda.k.22@hotmail.com that would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards