South Dakota
Options

Items for sale!

Hello ladies,My wedding was in June, and I now have some items that I would like to get rid of. I live in Vermillion, but travel to Sioux Falls and Sioux City on a regular basis. If you are interested in any of these items, or if you would like to see pictures, please email me at amarens@usd.   Wedding veil – white, single tier, elbow length, thin pencil edge, from David’s Bridal, worn once, perfect condition $35 White wedding slip – size 8, zip-up back, A-line shape, good condition $25   Wedding headband – thin silver metal headband with alternating clear crystals and faux pearls $5   Variety of glass containers and metal scoops from candy buffet - best offer   White satin clutch with rhinestone accent, used once, good condition but if you look closely you can see a few minor snags in the thread  $5   4 strands of white icicle lights with white cord - best offer   Silver guestbook pen with white stand, pen still works well $7   3 sets of faux crystal and pearl garland from Michael’s $10 for all   White wire-handle Chinese takeout boxes (approximately 100) $15   Variety of large royal blue, aqua blue, and silver ornaments (30-40, hung from ceiling with fishing wire) - best offer

Re: Items for sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards