Washington-Seattle
Options

Rehearsal dinner locations?

We need somewhere with space for 30-50 people, in Seattle, preferably relatively near to Mt. Baker. Any ideas?! TIA!

Re: Rehearsal dinner locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I livein Mt Baker Some good places... Mioposto is near the park and is yummy! We eat there quite a bit... All the food is woodfired.. Tutta Bella would seat that many and seems pretty popular. Both of the Caribbean places I have heard are good and could be fun, I have only tried the one though... The mexican place is there but it is really just pretty standard mexican food... We LOVE the ale house and they have good food and good beer... Also if you just head up to Leschi you have Blu Water Bistro and Daniels I will try to think of more... Are you getting married near here?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey There,So, we know that you need room for 30-50 people and that you would like it near Mt. Baker which is an awesome start. It will be even more helpful if we know how much you are able to spend. I know of a few nice restaurants that might be ideal for you but I believe they are a bit more pricier. Let us know. :) We would love to help! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I assume you meant the mt baker off of Ranier?
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geraldines is a nice cozy place that you might want to try!  Kallaloo (if you guys like Caribbean) is yummy - and the owners are the sweetest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kaye - I forgot about Geraldines! Yummy.... Capitol Hill isn't too far away...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a former Eastsider so I don't really know local restaurants at all, unfortunately! Tutta Bella is really good, I will have to give them a call.We're looking to keep it to about $50/pp, I think, if we can. Thanks for all of the ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards