Delaware
Options

Good Morning!

TGIF!  Whats everyones plans for the weekend?I am hoping to finish all my DIY projects, finish my song list for the DJ, pack up the candy buffet stuff, and finalize my ceremony.  Also, have dance lessons tonight. 

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!! Had an awesome time with the girls last night :-) Steph, sounds like a fun weekend!  I so miss doing wedding stuff.  Getting checks and making decisions was always so exciting.  I miss it!!! Maybe I'll feel better once I get my dam video...I can't wait! Anyway, we were thinking of going to Dave's dad's down the beach this weekend, but the weather doesn't look great for that...so I think I'll do NOTHING!  Probably some cleaning and laundry today.  But for once, I really have no plans! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Steph, you are so close!  I can't wait for the final touches, packing stuff up and getting everything together...As for the weekend, gonna hit the gym tonight and hang out with FI, tomorrow we are going to Michael's to see if we can get some wedding stuff with a coupon I found and visit my horse's old barn (she passed away 8 years ago yesterday) and then Sunday we are heading to my mom's in the afternoon to help her clean up the backyard (had part of a tree cut down that was dying and it's still out there).  Then we are having a cookout :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!  Tonight=finish cleaning favor boxes and putting labels on more kisses...then I might abduct FI for... Saturday= day at the beach!  We have a rare day off together and he's been wanting to go Sunday=drive back home from the beach as FI has to be at work by 10am.  Then I have a meeting with my florist at 3pm.  That's pretty much it.  Had a great time last night with everyone!  Remember to keep Oct. 8th open for the next GNO.
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: work, the after work eye appt, then laundry and get stuff together for tomorrow Tomorrow: Early rise to head to NJ, Pick up veil at aunts house, then have first fitting for dress, then going to spend the day with mama dukes and stay over in NJ since Chris is working all day and night. Sunday: drive back to DE in early morning, suppsoe to go on friends boat and cruise/swim in Cheapsake and go to Cheakeake Inn for food...who knows what we wil do if if it rains and storms!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Picked up my wedding ring and had my first fitting! Also, we picked out all of our ceremony readings from the book that priest gave us.Saturday: Not sure, probably just relaxSunday: My bridal shower!! I'm so excited! My BM told me it's themed...I can't wait to see what they came up with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank the Lord it's Friday, and thank the Lord for an awesome DE Knottie board :)I got all my baby shower invites in the mail today, so I am very happy about that!  When you are troubled at 3 am in the morning, nothing helps settle your mind like addressing and stamping envelopes.Tonight-not much, probably trying to do laundry.  We also need a new sheet set (long story), so we may venture out to do that.Tomorrow- my first meeting with my florist (Barb from Belak's)!!!!!!!  We probably won't set much, but it's more an informative meeting to let me know things I need to keep in mind.Sunday- Church, and who knows what else.  Hopefully relaxing.Considering that we have a wedding next week, a wedding the week after, and a wedding Oct 2, a weekend of not doing much is in my favor (though I do love weddings!  I just don't want to push myself too hard on the weekends I have nothing to do, and hurt myself/put my ankle in pain, and not be able to go to one of the weddings!  Gotta take care of myself so I am healthy!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards