New Hampshire
Options

Martina Liana Trunk Show this weekend

Hey girls, I should have posted this last nicght when I got home. Those of you who love Martina Liana dress #260 Bella Sera in Danvers, MA has it in to try on. The Martina Liana trunk show and the essence of Australia show today and this weekend. You have to call ahead. Lucky for me they had all of the dresses out early and I got to try on dress #260!!! Although I went in saying this IS THE DRESS it was not. I'm still in love with it. But more in love with it on the pages of the books. My 4 foot 11 inch self could not pull it off unless I lost half of myself. It also comes in 2 other materials. If I can manage to get the shape for it I'd go with the satin. Much cleaner and less bulky. As for the shop I worked with Jessica and she was very nice. I'd probably only work with her when I go back. She even took my mothers crazy questions and comments very well! Which is very hard to do.

Re: Martina Liana Trunk Show this weekend

• Options
    MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for letting me know about the trunk show, I am trying on the dress tomorrow!  I'm 5'8" and thin so I hope that it will work with my body type.  It is definitely too hard to tell if a dress is "the one" from a magazine so I'm glad that there was this opportunity to try it on early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards