Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for Videographer ideas

I am not sure if I really want a videographer due to the fact that I am spending a lot on photos. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced videographer in the Salem, NH area? This may help with my decision if I want one or not.

Re: Looking for Videographer ideas

• I used McCormick Media out of Maine, but she doesn travel.  I loooove our video.  Google her website.  The cost was $1,500 but well worth it.  It was something we added last minute and I'm so glad we did.  Good luck!
    Married 9.4.11
  • 1st choice: McElroy, in Burlington, MA.  They will travel anywhere.  They are my favorite.  The videos are AMAZING!

2nd choice:  Trish and Michael Films.  Slightly less in their packages, but still awesome.

3rd:  AWaves, in Salem I believe.

4th:  NH Images
  • highly recommend avwaves.com they are right in salem or plaistow nh, we used them and LOVED them!
  • Try www.curtisweddings.com, she is around $700 I think and does a great job.
  • I haven't been on this board in forever (my wedding was last Feb!) but I would say Michael and Tricia films - don't hesitate!!! They are slow about email but I am very very picky and 10 months later I still look at my wedding video often.  It's amazing!  I was blown away.  I almost didn't book a videographer, either.  I think it's worth it in the long run :)
    Me-41 DH-42 TTC #1 since 3/11; HSG 7/11 showed possible blockage; BFP, then early m/c 8/11 (Au Natural); 9/11 blood tests reveal Factor V Leiden; 11/11 Hysteroscopy revealed uterine septum, which was repaired; 12/11 1st round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN; 1/12 2nd round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN; 2/12 Repeat HSG=All clear 2/12 IUI with injectables #1=BFN 3/12 natural cycle=BFN 4/12 IUI with injectables #2=C/P 7/12 IVF #1=30ER, 9F, 3T, 1 Frostie 7/29=BFP! 8/27 No Heartbeat. Waiting to M/C 9/13 D+C; 12/12 Operative Hysteroscopy 1/31 IVF#2 ...BFP 2/6 m/c 2/12 methotrexate due to ectopic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards