Pennsylvania-Central

T-minus one year! :)

Hello! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been perusing this board for awhile, but this is my first official post. Today marks the one year mark until our wedding! My fiancé is a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan and I am a die hard Steelers fan. To celebrate our soon-to-be wedding anniversary we will be going to the Steelers-Bills preseason game tomorrow night! I am extremely excited to get a picture of us two with our rival jerseys on and our teams behind us! Who knows, if it turns out well maybe we will use it for our STD! I have the church and reception place booked and the dress ordered, but still have a lot to do. I am excited to really dive into planning and make my list of DIY projects! Please add me to the wedding list. Steve and Leah, Purcell Friendship Hall- Hershey, PA- 8/28/10 Thank you!

Re: T-minus one year! :)

• tbr0914tbr0914 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  The game sounds like sooo much fun and would make a really cute STD!  Happy planning, it goes by fast...I feel like I was just at the one year mark and now I'm at the 9 month mark!
  • edited December 2011
    yayy! welcome and congrats! im at my two month mark! I started on here around my 11 month mark. GL
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Yes, the time goes by SO fast.  I started on here at the 17 month mark, and am now at the 1 week mark!!  And we are die hard Steeler fans also....YAY!!!  Super bowl champs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards