Florida-North Florida

Vendor Review Part 1

I meant to start this months ago... We were married on May 24, 2009. It was absolutely perfect, and thank our many vendors for that. Make-Up: Sunshine...Amazing! Photographer: Art and Alex in Ponte Vedra. Great. They have a more old school portrait approach. They are great at what they do, but I wish I would have provided them with a list of "must have" photos. There was a team of four that captured every moment. I would have like to have a few more posed artsy photos of me and my hubby. Wedding Planner: Kim Flowers of Unique Events. Amazing!Amazing!Amazing! Could not have asked for more!! She made all my dreams come true. Would bring samples of linens to my office so I didn't have to take more time off work. She arranged everything and coordinated all my vendors as well. Please let me know if you have any questions about her. Caterer: Anthony's Gourmet. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Worked hand in hand with me and Kim Flowers. Did an awesome job of turning my husbands menu request (fried chicken, rigatonni, and cabbage rolls...in true pittsbugh tradition) into a Gourmet feast for 200. Along with Kim they created a S'mores bar that was a huge hit.

Re: Vendor Review Part 1

• duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, there! Long time no see :) Good start on the vendors... I also wish I had more portraits with DH.
  • sligarhillsligarhill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I know!Life is busy. Will try and finsh up vendors today. Wanted to start on a positive note, will post negatives soon. It is crazy looking back at what I would have done differently if I had the chance...the dress ended up being too big on me (worked out too hard, I guess). Overall it was an awesome day and I am so happy to be Mrs.Berger :) I forgot how to place pictures in post, so I will try to add a link to some photos in next review.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards