California-Orange County
Options

Park Prive - Costa Mesa

This is my first post to the board, since I've only just begun to delve into the process of wedding planning, so hi everyone! My fiance are planning for an August wedding next year in Orange County and have been looking around the area for a venue location. We pretty much love Park Prive in Costa Mesa, but I'm starting to becoming hesitant to make the big commitment. We love everything about the look and feel of Park Prive, and the staff has been pretty accommodating so far, but I'm holding out because I don't know much about the catering that goes on there. There are two options at Park Prive for catering: Patina, or Orange County Wine and Food center. I've heard good things about Patina, but can find pretty much NOTHING about OCWF as far as reviews and such online. OCWF is more appealing to us because it's a bit cheaper in price (obviously appealing!) but I want to make sure I'm getting a good value. I was wondering if any of you have been to a wedding or know of someone someone who had their wedding here recently? The ownership has changed recently so I'd be interested to hear about recent experiences. I just need a little reassurance before I sign my wedding away!!!

Re: Park Prive - Costa Mesa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome! i havent heard of the second place. maybe you can see if you can schedule a tasting (even if you have to pay).. that may help you decide. also you can check projectwedding.com for reviews of vendors.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jaejaeveejaejaevee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp.  Schedule a tasting.  Even if you have to pay for it, they will usually apply that to your invoice if you decide to go with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards