Washington-Seattle

AW: signing off single....

Tomorrow's the day. Holy shi%% tomorrow's the day!! Ok. So I think I'm ready. it's like an orchestra - I know everyone knows their parts but hopefully the instruments don't break and they all sound like heaven together. In the end, the details won't matter. I did some last minute shopping last night - FI isn't into lingerie and whatnot so I've been struggling with what to wear on our wedding night. He's requested just plain naked. But I found something else. A thong that simply says "You may now F%ck the Bride" *teehee* Comic relief after what's sure to be a long day! Bachelorette party was last night - my bridesmaids outdid themselves. My matron of honor and bestie flew in from Texas and we started at the Brooklyn for happy hour, moved to Marakesh for moroccon dinner, then up to Julia's on Broadway for a drag show!! What an amazing time (I don't drink so it was a challenge for them to come up with something that embraced that fact and balanced it with the fact that they do drink! It was PEFECT!!) I have a few last minute details including mani/pedi, printing out a few things, and trimming the programs. Then I'm going to start counting the hours until the big moment!! I'll see you ladies on the other side!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: signing off single....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards