Illinois-Chicago

Photographer for only 4 hours...is it possible?!?!

I'm trying to budget my wedding and instead of hiring a photographer for the whole evening, I'm wondering if I could just hire a photographer for 4 hours. Does anyone know of any great, budget friendly photographer? =D

Re: Photographer for only 4 hours...is it possible?!?!

• edited December 2011
    I believe that our photography Loftus Photography has a four hour package, but only for certain months of the year.Good luck!www.loftusphoto.com
  • gkb0910gkb0910 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if she offers 4 hour packages or not, but I know she has different packages.  Check out Kara Schultz at karatography.com.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • AlannaFAlannaF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Rachel of Rachel Catherine Photography.  Check out RachelCatherine.com and contact her for info.She does all kinds of photography.  I posted yesterday about hiring her (it was the thank you post), and you can read about my initial concerns due to the fact that there was no wedding photography on her site. But I met with her and she showed me lots of photography from recent weddings and model shoots, and I was hooked after that.She is reasonable, flexible, and personable - I know that she will work with you to create what you need.
  • springlilacspringlilac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out www.HappyBuddyPhoto.com. I think they offer 4 hours package.
  • edited December 2011
    Danielle Aquiline offers a 4 hour package...not sure of her availability though.
  • raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've read good reviews for [url=http://www.siberiaphotography.com/wedding_price.html]Siberia Photography[/url], though I haven't used them myself. They have a 4 hours package for $1250 that includes all high-res images.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Angie is a photographer and she's great! You can email her at jna2001@comcast.net
  • edited December 2011
    we booked with heather Parker for 8 hours. ahe might do short weddings but maybe not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards