Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Rach

What's the story w/ ur siggy? Tell me there is a good story behind the bride of Frankenstein!

Re: Rach

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha!! There's a story--not, sure if it's good or not; I'll let you judge that!

There was a troll (someone who made up a knot SN just to stir drama) the other night on E---she said she was getting marring in two years or something, and her FI's cousin was in need of a make-over (not sure how the two are related), but kept turning her down everytime she offered to take her shopping to "help her out." I mentioned that, perhaps, it was the troll herself that needed the make-over, and the cousin was turning her down as a polite way of saying "your style sucks." She retorted by telling me that I not only had a fugly wedding dress, but needed some extra photoshopping on my wedding pictures because I looked like the bride of frankenstein. 

It was epic. 

And now you know....the rest of the story Laughing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg.. frick I love your dress!!! clearly it's the troll with no style. AND bride of frankenstein you are not...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bahah! Thanks pebbs <3
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh, I was thinking of posting the same question as I figured there had to be a story behind that.  Thanks dvohnout for posting that. And what a freak the troll must have been to say something like that...what a crazy biatch...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bahahahahah. Man I don't lurk enough! I never really got into any of the other knot boards, but when I lurk in the nest, ppl really say some interesting things. On MM the other day someone posted she was a Sister Wife and asked for questions. Then her story got all outta whack.

ps. that troll is an idiot---obviously.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooooohhh---That Sister Wife one would have been fun---you should bring us links for entertainment sometimes!
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I may regret asking, but...what's a "sister wife?"  (And I hope you gave the troll a swift kick off the board!)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rach-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c301b7f2-580d-40b7-b0c9-25ce5a382fe0Post:024cbfd8-c220-4fba-805d-fc38357ad593">Re: Rach</a>:
    [QUOTE]I may regret asking, but...what's a "sister wife?"  (And I hope you gave the troll a swift kick off the board!)
    Posted by cinegrad[/QUOTE]
    It is the 2nd, 3rd, etc...wife of a polygamist family.

ETA:  Silly troll....your dress was A-MA-ZING Rach :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards