Ohio-Northeast

Any House of Blues Brides?

Considering House of Blues for our wedding, probably early next spring.  Has anyone else used them/been to a wedding there?   Did you consider HOB and if so, why did you pick/ not pick them?Thanks!

Re: Any House of Blues Brides?

• HendersonLHendersonL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering the House of Blues, but it's last on our list. The only reason why, is that we are on a VERY tight budget. They priced us at $2000. They don't charge room fees, you just have to buy them out with food and beverages. Looks amazing though and a unique vibe.
  • KayH23KayH23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed with PP. When we were planning to get married in Cleveland, the HOB seemed like one of the most unique venues. Just out of our budget. But what an awesome idea! :)
  • knightskeyeknightskeye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I desperately wanted to have our reception there.  The price per person was great and it included tax and tips.  However, we were told for a Saturday evening wedding we had to spend at least $18,000 to have the auditorium room.  Even if we had 200 people like we planned, we still wouldn't hit $18,000.  Any more than that jammed in the room, and it would be uncomfortable.  There are also smaller rooms, so if you are having a more intimate wedding, it could work.  We just couldn't make it work for us. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with ppl. It's amazing but super expensive. I probably still have the email they sent me with all the info. If you want it feel free to email me at abbyquigezz at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards