Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Scrap Book Proposal!

It was valentine's day, and we had planned for a night out to dinner.  He had to work his job, but he told me he was going to get off at 1 pm and then come get me to take me to his house to change and stay the night so i wouldn't have to drive late at night.  He came and picked me up around 1 and we drove to hagerstown, md, and i had to stop at Kmart to get some things. and when we left he said he had to get gas and as we were driving he asked me to hold his martins bonus card.   I thought it was strange, but i said ok and took it from his hand and i looked down and it was a hotel room key.  So i was all excited, i was thinking a nice romantic night. He took me up to the room and he let me go in first and there was a trail of rose pedals leading to the bed room.  I followed it and on top of the bed there was a heart shape on the bed made of rose pedals and in the middle was a bag with a scrapbook in it.  I took it out and started looking at it thinking this is the most thoughtful thing anybody has ever done for me.  It had all of our memories from the year before that we shared together.  I finally got to the last page and there it was.. It was a page laid out and it said "will you marry me?".  I looked up tears already coming down and he was on his knee with the ring out.  I had no idea!  i'm was so happy i was crying and so was he.  and of course you know what i said.. haha!

Re: Scrap Book Proposal!

• Options
    Codi-BaileyCodi-Bailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. That's actually really, really sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is an adorable story! I love it! So cute...
  • Options
    ellenyouellenyou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for you, my favorite is the heart shaped bed! CLASSIC!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!  What a great idea the scrapbook was...very thoughtful and something you'll always have to remember the moment1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw man, your story made me cry!  Lol....darn you and your romantic boyfriend now fiance! Haha. Nice story :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's so sweet. I'm just waiting to see what my man is planning. We already picked out the mounting together, the rest is up to him. He knows what I like and I trust he'll do an awesome job with it. =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards