South Asian Weddings
Options

Vacation Destination!!

Hi Ladies,

So I think we have finally decided where to spend our vacation at.  IT was between Hawaii and Singapore and due to work and dates, we decided to go to Singapore.  (Hopefully our plans don't change!)  We are planning to go away for the Thanksgiving weekend for about a week.  As of right now, he is going to try to go straight from the ship to Singapore and I will fly from here and then both of us will fly back together.

I am so excited!!!  I am going to turn in my passport application this weekend, and hopefully I will get the passport soon.  YAY!!! 

Re: Vacation Destination!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear that you made vacation plans! Singapore sounds awesome! I will live vicariously through you.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Let me know if there is anything you want me to visit for you.  I will post the pics up for you to view it all. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_vacation-destination?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:f6e7ebee-34e6-4f0f-b894-31dbefcac8cfPost:34d1d247-195f-41e1-9b41-27bbb5f3568e">Re: Vacation Destination!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL..<strong>.Let me know if there is anything you want me to visit for you.  I will post the pics up for you to view it all.</strong> 
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

yeah, the whole country!!!!!! have fun. you REALLY DESEREVE IT!!

XOXOXOXO
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_vacation-destination?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:f6e7ebee-34e6-4f0f-b894-31dbefcac8cfPost:34d1d247-195f-41e1-9b41-27bbb5f3568e">Re: Vacation Destination!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I will post the pics up for you to view it all. 
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

Yea!!! Awesome HIna!

Can't wait for the pictures....when is Thanksgiving in the US again?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards