Colorado-Denver

Inexpensive Photographers?

Hey,We are getting married July 20th, 2012 in Denver and looking for inexpensive wedding photographers. We don't need the whole shindig with photobooks and prints and included engagement photo session. That's all unnecessary. If it is included, great. If not, no big deal. I  just need a photographer for 4+ hours that is talented and willing to give us digital rights to our photos. Any suggestions for anyone you have used or know?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inexpensive Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    Check out Truth Photography. Jennifer and Adrien did our engagement photos for free, and we're excited to have them do our wedding in April. They are both really cool, laid back people and we loved doing our e-shoot with them. I found them through Thumbtack, so you may want to check there too. http://www.thumbtack.com/co/westminster/photographer/photography

• edited December 2011
    How inexpensive are you looking at? 
    Sarah Nicole is doing my wedding and I've enjoyed working with her so far. She includes an engagement session for free with the wedding package. I didn't think I wanted one but I am glad I did it. The engagement session gave me a chance to get to know her better as a photographer and get comfortable as the "model."
    She shoots for 4-10 hours depending on your preference and the price ranges from $1,000-$1,800 depending on how many hours you ask for. 
    She gives you a copyright release to all of the pictures on a DVD. And you are free to print them on your own or with her print company. And you get two photographers for the big day. 
    Some other photographers I researched through friends wedding pictures on facebook were: 
    http://www.cherishedsnapshots.com/index2.php
  • edited December 2011
    The photographer I picked does unlimited time with an assistant and ownership of all digital photos for what I thought was a really reasonable price. Send me a message if you're looking for info.
    Anniversary
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allen from k2 photo. 

Prices start at $1295. That includes the rights to your photo. Here is some of his work.

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • hng0411hng0411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still need a photographer?
    We could offer you a great deal! Our site is www.meettheburks.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using http://mandybarosphotography.blogspot.com/ she does great and its a great deal, i'm not sure how much though
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Gathering Light Photography. Her name is Meghan, she just moved from Montana here to Colorado! She is great, when I signed my contract with her we got over $1000 off. 
  • SayMHSayMH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I was married in Denver about a month ago, and I thought our photographer was great! We hired Caleb Tkach whose company is Tkach Photography and Design: http://tkachphotography.com/. He has an easy-going personality, he's very professional, and he does a great job. I don't know if he's "inexpensive," per se, but we negotiated with him on price and he was willing to work with our budget (just under $1,000) and wasn't pushy at all (another photographer we looked at agreed to our budget at first, but when we met with them they tried to get us to pay more).
  • victoriarivvictoriariv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer does offer a la carte (by the hour) pricing if you don't want any of the add-ons and is pretty great. 

Mandalay Images
    www.mandalayimages.com
  • Pat27BoulderPat27Boulder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I reccommend AndWhy Productions and Sunshine Canyon Studios.  They will work with you to get you what you need and stay in your buget too!  See www.andwhypro.com for all the details.  Cool
  • hng0411hng0411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a pm!
  • edited December 2011
    I found a great deal for a photographer and DJ together from The Pros. They have several options to choose from which range from very inexpensive to more expensive. My consultant I have been working with is Pam Deputy and she has been so awesome and accomodating for us. They have several photographers to choose from; I was able to go through each one and then narrow it down. Pam sent me full weddings from a couple of the phtotgraphers that I liked which helped me pick the one I liked most. She also sent me e-mail addresses for people that recently had them DJ their wedding so I could get some refferals which helped a lot. We are on a tight budget and The Pros helped us so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards