Maine

chair covers

Help, I am looking for a reliable website to rent or buy chair covers and bows for a good price.

Re: chair covers

• edited December 2011
    I bought some for my wedding that I am looking to sell. They were used once for my wedding. If your interested just e-mail me crystal dot belan @gmail
  • edited December 2011
    I have used Fabulous Events before, it is an online company and they were great.
  • edited December 2011
    Firstly, for some reason, I clicked on "post now" and it brought me to a page that said "this posting has been successfully reported." So if something happens to you or this post-- I didn't report you on purpose and have NO idea how it happened!Secondly, I bought fantastic table runners at www.tableclothsfactory.com and they had chair covers and bows as well. They have them in 2-3 different materials and a ton of colours-- and they're very inexpensive. It made more sense for me to buy the table runners, for example, than to rent them.And they arrived really quickly, too.
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Crystal 2408 I TRIED TO E-MAIL FOR CHAIR COVERS AND IT WONT GO THOUGH , HOW MANY CHAIR COVERS DO YOU HAVE TO SELL 
  • angelaespoangelaespo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    \\Also the italian heritgage will supply table and chair covers...they set it and make it look beautiful..They have a bunch of colors avail...My wedding colors are ivory and burgundy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards