Michigan-Lansing

Makeup artist

Hey! My wedding is going to be in Jackson and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a makeup artist? I would like someone who can do airbrushing, but am willing to look into other options as well. I'd like to keep the cost relativley low, any suggestions?

Re: Makeup artist

• edited December 2011
    If you get a name, please let me know too!! I am actually getting married in Jackson as well, and would love a refrence!
    You need love and laughter to get a happily ever after! Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family pregnancy tickers
  • alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will! Where are you getting married at? :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Cascade Manor house.  How about you??
    You need love and laughter to get a happily ever after! Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family pregnancy tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's cool. We're getting married at Cascade Falls, right across from the Manor house! :)
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow, what a small world!  Where are you having your reception at?  When is your wedding date?  How is all your planning going?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I thought! Our reception is at the Commonwealth Commerce Center in downtown and our date is June 26, 2010. Planning is going well; I'm a do-it-yourself so I gave myself plenty of time to start putting the details together. :) How about you?
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Commonwealth too!  We were going to go with them, but my friend got married there recently and I wanted ours to be unique from her's!  But her's was gorgeous there!  I am also a DIY girl!  I have bought so many idea books and have attempted many new projects!  I have just finished making the girls flowers this week!  I started early on stuff too!  I want to make it as personal as I can, and the more you make yourself, the more your persomalities shine through! Well if you ever wanna get together and swap ideas or borrow books, let me know!!  I love planning!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah that'd be cool! If I find anything neat I'll send it your way. If you ever want to get together or find yourself in a pinch to get things done, maybe we can help e/o out. :) Shoot me an email anytime! alheller@my.trine.edu P.S. Found a makeup artist www.imakeyouup.com!
  • edited December 2011
    hey ladies! i am in jackson too:) i am getting married on june 19th, 2010 at ella sharp & having my reception there as well.  can't wait to get to more people from jackson on here:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's cool! I'm getting married that next weekend at Cascade Falls! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards