Asian Weddings
Options

TTD pics

Are you ladies thinking of doing Trash the Dress pics? Or have you done them (if you're already married)? We're doing ours tomorrow! :D Early (I know) but I have a friend who is an amazing photographer (she did my bpics) & I really wanted her to do them. & we might not be living here by the time we get married. Plus she had a special going on for half her normal price so I couldn't give that up! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTD pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you doing thm alone or is your FI doing them with you? I have been thinking about doing them but am not sure. I think they are such a cool idea, but I hate having my picture taken.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi is coming too. But he won't be in all of the pictures. He's not a huge fan of getting his picture taken either. But he agreed to do these for me because we had a friend take our epics & they're just a few portraits. I think we have 5 maybe. So we don't have anything fun or romantic or "artsy" poses or anything. I'll definitely post them once I have them. Maybe it'll help you decide. :) I'm (obviously) not using my real wedding dress before our wedding. I bought a cheap replica of an Amy Michelson designer dress for about $140 & I'm using it instead.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool! I can't wait to see how they turn out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards