African American Weddings
Options

No bio and No pics???

Lol, I'm old (meaning that I've been married for a minute. well... more like 4 months) so Imma just say shyte and hope that ya'll don't take it the wrong way. Part of the way that I get to really know you ladies is by reading your bios but I know making one takes a hella of a long time so I understand. However, can ya'll at least post a pic of yourselves in your siggy so I can put a face to the usernames? I feel kinda vulnerable having my shyte all out in the open and not knowing if I'm actually communicating with a killer psycho midget. Granted I can't guarantee that you have not put up a fake pic, but that's the chance I'll have to take. I don't care about typos on weekends :).

Re: No bio and No pics???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Blue u play too much! Lol! I agree. I luuuuv stalking bios! Even though I'm older than Blue (my 5mo anniversary was yesterday) I can't get enough of weddings. Your ideas for your special day get me all excited. Come on newbies-give us oldies some thrills!
  • Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!! I'm actually working on my bio right now. You ladies crack me up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    y'all are really playing this morning and I cannot take it!!...you two are killin' me but I think it's a great post cuz we do have tons of newbies now but no faces or bios to see who we're chatting with... and blue you aint slick, I caught that...LOL!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just updated my bio. I hope you like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you Alf! She somethin else, lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey bigshow - I absolutely love your venue girl!!!...it's amazing and the building structure is breathtaking - I see why you're gonna have all your wedding events there, I SURE WOULD!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still working on my wedding website, probably wont be finished for a few weeks because I still need to find some pics. If you want to check it out just email me at: Mahoganieyes@hotmail.com, or send me a message on FB, so I can give you the website and password because I have my parents and fi's parents listed.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alf and cat, lol, don’t know what ya’ll talking ‘bout. milana1023, look forward to seeing it when it’s done. Bigshow, one of my two favorite bio sections is “how we met”. The second is “how we got engaged?” I look forward to reading yours when you get that ring. By the way, your venue is just stunning. We looked at a few women’s club in our area and none of them could hold a candle to the one that you have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bigshow- P and I will be booking that venue for our destination vow renewal in 9 1/2 years. Gorgeous place. Can we just come dance and party with y'all? We won't come till after dinner so u won't have to feed us! Lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bigshow -- don't pay cat no mind...she crazy - but OMG, that is the funniest thing someone can say to you for an invite...cat you should have sent the question to bigshow via FB instead...LOL! mahoganieyes -- girl when you finish your fab bio, just do an AW post so that we can stalk you out...LOL!...but you are good cuz you have a pic up of you & FI  
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually redoing my bio right now. So give me a couple more hours and I'll have something for y'all to look at.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL..good post, I agree!! put them pics up!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You all are so silly. LOL! Thanks Alf, Blue and Cat! I fell in love with it on site! Blue, please believe that yall will be some of the first to know when I get that ring! LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My problem is I don't have any idea where to start on creating a bio. We havent took engagement pics yet so I was waiting on that before i put up a pic of us. Imma find an old pic and put it up asap Mrs.Violet lol!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blue and the rest of the crew. My apologies. I've been on here for a while and never made a bio. I do have a website though and the address is taraandkevin.weddingannouncer.com. I've got non-pro wedding pics on FB if interested let me know.I feel bad I never made a bio. I definitely learned a lot about people from their bios and I certainly got a lot of ideas.
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kristi, get that old pic up there girl. i love seeing 'then' and 'now'. trlee, yes, would love to see your wedding pics. I'll have to recheck my friend's list but if you're not there already how can I find you?
  • Options
    BlackVonDBlackVonD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of working on the bio & website. But not knowing how TheKnot website works, makes it kinda hard too. How do you ladies post pics after everything you write? I'd love to post a pic of me and my FI, but idk how to post it...HELP!
  • Options
    missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LoL @ this post! If someone can show me how to put a pic in my siggy then I'm down.  As far as a bio...ummm...the closest I got to that one is if you click my name but I did try to put my website in my siggy.  Let's hope it worked :-)You can see all my business on the website.If not, here is the web address http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5833584478113424Luv ya!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw man... I knew someone was gonna call me out on this sooner or later... hehe Bio... I'll see what I can do... You're right Blue they do take a long time and between working for the man, working on business development projects with my FI, and planning this wedding... I can barely find time to wash clothes! (Like seriously, I'm down to a small corner of the bed that I curl up in at night becuase my room has become the hiding place for the mess in my apartment. Don't judge me... lol).Please accept my apologies for slackin' but I CAN have a siggy pic up in two shakes of a lamb's tail! (At least I think so... hopefully the Knot makes this easy)
  • Options
    trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I'll try. It's too complicated to add a photo as a siggy. Upload to that site, etc. Why can't I just add it like other sites?? Or else I'm just slow... Ok, I'm working on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im going to try to put a photo in my siggy right after my on goes to bed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I would love to post a picture but my fiance would kill me because we are dealing with a crazy baby mama and that's why I'm annoymous until at least AFTER the wedding day. I don't need a crazy baby mama messing with us our our wedding day of all days.
  • Options
    emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how exactly do you add a pic?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards