Michigan-Detroit

Dear seating chart,

I hate you.  Why can't you just make yourself?  And why do family members have to be fighting?  Love, Me

Re: Dear seating chart,

• whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't mean to laugh at your situation but "why do family members have to be fighting" made me giggle a little... I'm in the same boat! Not nearly as much fun as being on a boat...
    imageimage
  • LovesPink927LovesPink927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh trust me, it is funny.  FI's dad and his brother are still fighting over something so little from TWO Thanksgiving's ago!  It's so dumb!
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a fight with mine last night too. (My seating chart, not my family)
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't had to complain about my seating chart yet, but I'm sure I will.  And my FIL's are fighting amongst each other too.  One FSIL didn't go to either birthday party this month because she's fighting with another FSIL, and FBIL said he's not inviting her to anything until she gets some help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I feel for ya.  I need tables of 10, but the relationships of people are perfect for tables of 8.  If i move things then i some tables of 10 and 7.  So. Uhm.. Grrr
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LovesPink927LovesPink927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cindy-I think they are in every family, it just sucks!! Lawjj-That's our problem too.  We have tables of 10 (we can do 6 or 7 at a table) but it just sucks because you have to pay for an additional centerpiece, etc when only doing tables of 6 or 7!
  • jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10 per table is the bane of my existance. RSVPs and seating charts have been by far the worst part of the wedding planning experience!
  • jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, I'm going through the same crap. Well, mom doesn't want to sit w/ grandpa or Uncle X. 5 of my uncles are also fitting w/ grandpa and Uncle x. So, what do I do? Sit them at the high tops by the bar?!?! And Aunt Y cannot sit w/ Uncle W & girlfriend b/c girlfriend sent nasty text messages to Aunt Y's sister. It's just crappay!!!!!
  • tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will have the same problem.  As of right now, FI's mom's feuding with her youngest sis who had a tantrum and kicked a hole in the wall at their dad's cottage Sat!  Youngest sis is also p*d at 2nd oldest sis.  2nd oldest sis had a fierce argument w/only bro over treatment of youngest sis and another sis whom he gave money to (that sis has a drug problem).  So, needless to say, I'm not looking forward to assigning their seats.  And I don't know what to do about the ceremony.  Hopefully they just sit away from eah other.
  • edited December 2011
    I feel your pain!  Both mine and my FI's parents are divorced and remarried so we will have all kinds of stipulations when it comes to the seating chart.  Good luck to you!!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i find that a glass (or 3) of wine + the seating chart makes it a more enjoyable experience! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards