New Jersey - South

racheal Ray show...

Has anyone been to a viewing? I got the email saying i was picked and to send back my information. I sent it back and I am supposed to know by monday if we are going. Just wondering if anyone has gone how long did it take for them to tell you?

Re: racheal Ray show...

• edited December 2011
    What?! I want to go!!! LOL, I didn't even know you could do this...
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha Yeah if you go on the website and fill it out, they actually email you back like 3-4 months later and offer them... but its like the lottery i guess... I replied right away and nothing back yet they said they will tell me by monday
  • edited December 2011
    I had tickets for her show about a year ago.  We got there at our scheduled date & time, stood in line and were rejected at the door because it was "too full".  So then they gave us an email address to write to and we would get "make up tickets".  I emailed, but never heard back.  All I really remember is it felt like forever before they wrote back with the original confirmation.
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay!!! I GOT THE TICKETS!!! ***kristy** You were right very last min. about 10 mins ago. they said you will receive it today at the latest! Thanks for the advice too we are going to get there really early!!! I am sooo excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards