Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

**AlaskanAlison**

Hey, I just saw your post about the flights.  And yes, it is a huge relief!We are flying AA from St. Louis to Miami, and then it's an American Eagle (I think they are part of AA) flight into Key West.  We booked a hotel/flight combo online so I'm not sure how much of the total came from the flight.  I do know that when we were searching flights separately, the price was about $450 for the same trip (STL, layover in MIA, small flight to EYW).  Knowing that, $300 from Orlando to Key West does sound kinda pricey.Were your search results straight from Orlando to KW, or did they have a layover in Miami?I know our routes are a little different, but I hope that helps!
Anniversary

Re: **AlaskanAlison**

• Options
    Okay I'll have to keep looking....maybe they'll have a sale or something. Most of the flights I saw had a layover in Miami, but then when I searched for flights from just Miami to KW, it was the same price as flying from Orlando....so I don't know. I would really really prefer to fly, but I so don't want to spend another $600 to do that. I guess I'll just have to keep my eye out and cross my fingers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards