Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

True Blood

So, does anyone watch it?  I refused to watch it during the first season but have gotten sooo into it lately!  I think I'm going to go back and watch all of the first season so that I don't always have to ask DH questions about things.I'm so sick of this Maryann plot line.  Can't wait for it to be over!

11-15-08
12-1-10

Re: True Blood

• edited December 2011
    I was just thinking about going to buy the first season so I can get into. Some of my friends are really starting to like it.
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This Maryanne thing HAS to end! And what was with the egg thing last night? Weird
    image.
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No clue WTF that egg thing was.  I was putting together a piece of furniture during last night's ep so I need to go back and watch it again.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I don't think last nights was my favorite but the egg thing made me think I missed something throughout the entire season.. I mean I know they like to just stick things in that you never see coming but I mean that's a big ol egg to just pop in out of no where
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    I watched the first season on Netflix and I loved it.  Of course, I read all of the books so I knew I would.  The Tv show is pretty good, but the books are better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am netflixing it from the beginning and am hooked! I will now leave this post in case I see any other spoilers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards