Florida-South Florida
Options

MICHEALS...

just opened up by my house...im going to be in trouble! That place is gonna be the death of my wallet!

Re: MICHEALS...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the one by target? yeah. i feel your pain...
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhhh next time I'm by you I'm going there and getting ribbon... and more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ALISSA i forgot to tell you!!!!!!! i got ribbon today. they have a billion kinds. 14 dollars a spool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME!!!! That is freakin great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    did they have any good organizers?? i need a binder...
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tess they have everything. i got x mas cards - 25 for a DOLLAR!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    last time i was in there they didnt have any nice ones!! ill take a trip over there this week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    call me - ill meet u
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cool I need to order my paper today and we will cut the paper and do the tags together! woot woot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there yesterday - holy cow was it crazy! The line was literally to the back of the store, but they have *everything* you could possibly need...I think I'm in love!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted about it a few weeks ago. So excited to see that it opened. I want to take a trip there so bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can I do tags with you guys too???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jaime - even if you werent doing tags I'd mkae you come with. Being in Amy's spare room with Jackson wouldnt be the right without you lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwww... HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards