Virginia
Options

Hello!

Hello Brides!Just wanted to introduce myself to the Va board (sounds so formal) LOL. My name is Kaiya Dennis. I got engaged July 4th at family picnic. We are getting married October 16, 2010. My fiancee is fabulous, he is an awesome chef....that makes it a challenge for me to be good at times. I'm from Richmond but currently live in Pa, moving to Md in Dec....getting married in Richmond, no better place to me.Congratulations to all!!

Re: Hello!

• Options
    laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats on your engagement. Any other details to share with us? Have you picked a venue yet? BTW I'm Lauren, getting married 12/11/10 in Richmond also.
  • Options
    courtnikocourtniko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  And congratulations!Im Courtney, getting married April 24th 2004 in Williamsburg.  My fiance is from PA!Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lauren and Courtney,We are having a small formal evening wedding, no more than 90 people (although the number increased from 75). Our colors are pewter, platinum and cream. We purchased 8 tall lanterns to use as centerpieces along with flowers and candles. I want to use carved white pumpkins with candle inside and flowers as low centerpieces. I think we are going to have the reception at the Richmond Marriott West in Short Pump. The ceremony will be at a small church not far from Byrd Park.My FI is half Dominican so we are creating our own menu to incorporate traditional Dominican dishes and flavors.
  • Options
    pinktimbspinktimbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! Congrats, darlin'! Welcome to the board. :)
    We're married, woo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Pink (my fav color).
  • Options
    laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Kaiya you have no idea how much I heart the white pumpkin idea. If only my wedding was in the fall...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the board!!   I am getting married on the 17th of OCtober..  Have you been ove rto the october 09 board..  (havent been there in awhile so forgive me if you are there, lol)  hugs and welcome!D
  • Options
    engaged2Qengaged2Q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  My name is Blair.  I'm getting married on September 26, 2009.  Congrats on your engagement!  Enjoy the planning...you'll be looking at 26 days out before you know it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I haven't been to Oct. 09 board yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to post siggys!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards