Ohio-Northeast

Thank You Ladies!

Thank you for all the information and help with area bridal salons! I decided to head to The Perfect Bride in Rocky River on Saturday. The tip to request either Carly or Renee was really helpful!Long story short, I went by myself because I was dying to try on a specific Watters dress. They had it in store and I just knew when I put it on that this was THE dress! It was more than my budget, so I did not put a deposit down on it. I also wanted to my Mom to see it (she does not live in OH). On a whim I walked over to Leonardos across the street and the salesman there, looked up the dress and said they could sell it to me for $1000 more than the perfect bride. When I told him what the perfect bride wanted for the dress, he told me to go buy it NOW if I loved it. lolAnyways, I went home, talked to FI, then my Mom on the phone. Mom was not happy about the price of the dress, but we decided that she would pay a certain amount and I would pay the rest.  All of the alterations are also included in the dress price, so that helps with the financial aspect of things! I went back to the perfect bride yesterday afternoon and put a deposit on the dress! I am kind of nervous that no family or friends saw me in the dress, but I love it and think I made the right decision.Sorry this is long, but it was a whirlwind yesterday! Here is the link to the dress! http://watters.com/product.php?coll=brides&style=harmony

Re: Thank You Ladies!

• KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is a gorgous dress!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's lovely...  It's very classic and unique.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!!!!! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! I love that dress!! I think I have dress envy and I've already gotten married, LOL. :) You are going to look stunning in that dress and I wouldn't worry about not having anyone else see it on you yet. Most woman are their own worst critics so if you love it on you than most likely everyone else will too. And if they don't, who cares cause you love it and that's what matters :)
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is an amazing dress!!!!!!!!!!Congrats!
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't be nervous! If you love it, then everyone else better too! And if not, they better keep their mouths closed, lol. :) It's gorgeous and I'm sure it will be even more so on you!
  • lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so pretty!!! congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad all went well for you at The Perfect Bride!!!!!!!! That dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful dress, im sure it looks stunning on you!  definitely a great decision!
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great choice!  I ordered my gown with only one family member seeing me in it ( I live OOT) and I had no regrets!  I'm sure you won't, either!!
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    The dress is beautiful! It is so stunning, elegant, and has that "time less" look. Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards