Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Need some positive thoughts tomorrow

Some of you may have seen me post about my 14 year-old dog, Maggie. She's got Cushing's disease, and has been on Lysodren therapy for the past year. Meds increased a couple of times successfully. Vet increased her dosage by a quarter of a pill 3 weeks ago, and she's been showing signs of an overdose, which really manifested over the weekend. Also, the tumor on her neck appears to have enlarged even more over the past several weeks as well, because her breathing appears somewhat labored. After talking to the vet tonight, we've stopped the Lysodren and put her on prednisone to counteract the overdose. We're also taking her in tomorrow (to have the tumor examined), and may need to make some decisions soon. My girl's been with me since she was 6 weeks old. She's seen me through being single, through a bad marriage, approved of her new daddy, and a move to the midwest. I'm not ready to say goodbye, but don't want to see her suffer. Cliffs Notes: Please think good thoughts for my dog tomorrow.
Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew

Re: Need some positive thoughts tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards