Hawaii

Which Waikiki Hotels offer the best group rates?

I went onto expedia today and they're offering $54/night for 2 adults at the Aqua Palms for a week i`m looking for in May! Amazing!  The unfortunate thing is that, it's a max of 2 adults and 1 child. I`m also considering calling up a hotel for group rates.  What kinds of prices for block rooms have fellow knotties been offered and from which hotels?

Re: Which Waikiki Hotels offer the best group rates?

• edited December 2011
    I would check into using a Travel Agency, they can usually get the best rates period (for groups). We used Traveloni for our, and they are great. They do a great job with destination weddings and we have got some amazing rates with them. Our Travel lady is named Cassandra Gartner, you could tell her I referre you. She is really great and quick to respond, she even updates me when someone in my wedding party has booked and she made a flyer I could send out with my STD's too! Try her out!!!!
  • MrsNFBMrsNFB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We love the Aqua Palms, it's where we've been staying the past few years when we are on Oahu (DH is from there so we visit often). Aqua Resorts actually have a great wedding deal if you do a group rate with them. Give them a call for details. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    you've got mail!
  • TomatoTomattoTomatoTomatto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the advice! Carole-Anne, I got your e-mail! you ROCK. I'm going to check out the outrigger for guests who want to stay at a nicer hotel and then I'll check Aqua palms so that our guests have a more affordable option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards