California-Inland Empire
Options

Happy Monday!

So what did everyone do this weekend?On Friday night, Mark and I just laid in bed and watched movies. It was pretty sweet ;) Saturday we did some laundry and some shopping for the wedding, then went to one of the groomsmen's house for a BBQ. Sunday one of my BM's and I went to Glen Ivy for the day, and then met Mark for dinner at Chilli's mMm....after that we came home and read our books and relaxed! All in all a good weekend!

Re: Happy Monday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! On Friday night, I went bowling for my friend's birthday. Saturday I worked and later that night met up with a friend at BJs Brewery. Yesterday I went to visit my mom's side of my family. It went by too fast. lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had an exhausting weekend.  Friday I went out with Syl and didn't get home until 3am or something like that.  I slept a little but Lu kept waking us up so I maybe had 2 hours of sleep.  Sat morning we woke up early because we had to be in Yucaipa to adopt another dog.  That took FOREVER!!  UGH.  Her name is Sammy.  She's adorable.  Another chi but she's black.  After that we went to Irvine to a BBQ at a friends house and got home kind of late.Sun we had to wake up early again so Andrew could meet up with my mom's BF.  They talked about the security business they're starting.  It should be up in about a month...maybe.  It's gonna be some long hours for Andrew.  :(  After that whole thing we tried to get some Seadoo's in Rancho that someone said were available.  Turns out they sold out from under us and wasn't even going to tell us!  We called until they finally called back.  Dumbasses!  Then we went to Azusa to check out some other Seadoos but while there I found a great deal on Craigslist instead.  We drove to Temecula to buy them.  we stayed FOREVER because the people were awesome.  We stood around and talked until 10pm!  They were sooo nice.  They live up in Wine Country..so jealous!  We may keep in touch with them.So we got home close to 11pm and didn't get to bed until after midnight after taking care of the dogs...sooooo not cool that we didn't rest but we got an awesome deal and plan to go to the river (or somewhere) this weekend for our anniversary and try out the Seadoos after we get them serviced this week. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday we put our house back together after having our new windows put in. Yay! They did mess up on one window so they had to do a rush order and should be back out one day this week to fix it. We still have some wood filling and painting to do on a couple of the windows but nothing too bad.Saturday we had plumbing issues and had to have a plumber come out and snake the treee roots out of our pipes. FUN! After that we went to IKEA to get some stuff for the house and then went to Living Spaces in Rancho after to look at couches. We went to dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate the good review and raise I got from work on Friday. After that we met Sandra for a drink since she lives right there. She is super nice and it was fun to meet her.Sunday we decided to bite the bullet and FINALLY re-did our 2 spare bedrooms. When we moved in together we both had a bunch of furniture and being the lazy people we are, we decided we would just put everything in the rooms and we would weed out the crap we didnt want at a later time. Fast forward a year and the rooms still looked the same. We called them our "college furniture" rooms because it looked like a college house where nothing matched and there was alot of family hand-me-down pieces. It took us all day yesterday but we got rid of a bunch of stuff and switched things around and now the rooms look nice. I am starting to feel like our house is more of a home and I LOVE IT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kasi- do you have any pics of the new fur baby? and the new toys?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have pics but can't post them now.  :(  Crazy day at work.  Yay for making your house feel like a home.  I so completely understand.  So now that we have toys we can hit the river or some local lake with you guys since I know you hubby likes water.  The guy that sold them to us says he used to pull his wife and friends on the back so we may be able to do some wakeboarding!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, buzy weekends ladies. Mc- You weekend sounded amazing!!! Friday I didn't do much. I some how effed up my back so I went to the chiropractor and took it easy the rest of the day. Saturday and Sunday George and I helped our friends paint their house they just bought (Well, the upstairs anyways). All I got to say is that when George and I buy a house, we are hiring someone to paint!!!

• Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let's see, Friday I went home from work completely exhausted and laid on the couch thinking about how I could sleep in the next day. =) Saturday-  I went on an organization binge.  I cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and pantry and re-organized everything.  I found a bunch of stuff that I never use, including some stuff that I've had for 4-5 years and were still in the boxes.  So, I donated them to Goodwill.  Thornton started his good manners class and he did so well.  I know I'm bias, but, my dog freaking ROCKS!  He's so well-behaved.  Good thing he's considered the 3rd smartest dog in the world. =)  And, he's a total momma's boy! =)Sunday-  Went to Goodwill to drop off donations.  Our roommate got the last of his things out of the house, so my mom went in there and got it all cleaned up.  I took my hubby's suits out of our closet and all of our jackets and hung them up in the spare room.  I put all our diapers and miscellaneous baby stuff in the closet as well.  Then, I reorganized our entire closet.  I got all the baby clothes  and blankets washed and put away.  Yep, I think I've hit the nesting stage.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bre- thanks! also I LOVE to paint so I will come help you k? :) Amber- congrats on the windows and making your house more of a home!! Kasi- congrats on the new puppy and your anniversary weekend woot woot! Rebecca- I hope the baby comes soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sd- Ahhhh, you're nesting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards