Indiana
Options

"Must Have" Pictures

Girls, Do you have a list handy of "must have" pictures for the photographer to take. My wedding is in 12 days and although everything is coming together really well, I'm a little scatterbrained. If you wouldn't mind emailing it to me or leaving it in a post that would be great. TIA (my email is jessica dot stuckey at hotmail dot com)
imageimage
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: "Must Have" Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do a list because I wanted my photographer to have free reign (which I am really glad I did).  We did sit down a couple weeks before the wedding and talk about the day and she wrote down important people and their role to get them in photos.
  • Options
    Law033Law033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my photog. gave me a "popular image list" with your basic shots, if you'd like me to email you a copy just let me know.  As for my must have's that weren't on that list         Bride and groom on opposite sides of the door          Bride and groom w/ all guests          Mom tying my corset          Wedding bands in a scoop of candy (candy buffet)
  • Options
    silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    havent written it out, but have some thoughts in my head. My photographer will have mostly free reign, but i do have some shots i particularly wantIndividual parents with either of us, pics with him n his brothers, me and my brother and sister, individuals with each of my girls, and i know there were others.. i think i will start my list.. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a very specific list made out - but I am also having all family members arrive early and each family is having a picture taken before the wedding.  My photographer is a very good friend and won't mind that I have a list for her.I have found though that you lways want:full wedding partbride & groom with parents/family membersmaybe you want groom with just his family, bride with just hers.  I have a grown only child that I want to be sure we have a picture of just her and I.  SO it really is up to you and what you think you must have but if there are ones you can't live without don't hesitate to ask for them - I wouldn't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards