Oregon
Options

Acadian DJ?

Does anyone have an opinion about the Acadian Ballroom DJ? or even the Venue itself?

Re: Acadian DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard the DJ isn't the best, but the venue seems to do a nice all inclusive package. It is probably a lovely venue.
  • Options
    thomasjulieorthomasjulieor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I'm so happy I just noticed your posting.  I just had my reception at this venue and all I can say it DO NOT USE THEM!  They were super nice at first and I thought everything was going to work out great. Turns out the night of our reception the "Event Manager of the Day" was a total jerk.  He was rude from the moment we walked into the ballroom.  He was thrown off completely by how the DJ announced tables to go to the buffet because no one was going... and top it off they were unwilling or able to allow us to do our toasting 1/2 before the scheduled time.  They cut our expensive cake in crappy pieces and left in all the wooden spikes in our guests’ pieces of cake.  Really the icing on the cake was when the event manager of the day stuck his fingers in my back and the DJ's back (pretty darn hard) and told us it was time for us to leave.  I have more detail for you, but I don't want this to go on forever.  The deal at the Acadian sounds good, but please listen when I say don't use them.  It's not worth a penny!  I would be more than willing to talk with you about this, if you would like. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards