Washington-Seattle

No Host Bartender

My fiance and I are talking about having a no host bar.  Do any of you have a suggestion on a good bar tending service that is reasonably priced?  My wedding is going to be in Woodinville, so some one close to this area.  Thanks to all who respond.

Re: No Host Bartender

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about no host bartenders, my venue doesn't allow it for liability.I did hire Pour Girls (www.pourgirls.com) which I've heard good things about. I provide the alcohol and their service is hourly. They do all the set up and give me a recommended amount to buy for the types we're having and the amount of people. I think the price is something like $43/hr w/1 hour preset up for wine & beer and a few dollars more per hour for hard alcohol. The lady I've worked with was super friendly and quick to get back to me. I'd recommend them if you are doing your own food like we are. -Mainly because when I'd looked at caterers, they had something similar but charged less.
  • edited December 2011
    I attended ChampagneSupernova's wedding and she had a couple ladies that did an awesome job and were bouncing and clapping along to the music (so about as dancing as you can get as a bartender).  She hired Janice's Bartending service and from what I hear they offered the best deal.  Check out her vendor reviews in her wedding bio - I know she's got them in there.  You could also check with a local bartending school - I believe there's one based in Bellevue.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Do you happen to know the website for Janice's Bartending?  I tried google but couldn't find her.  Any help would be great!  Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    I've contacted her to be the bartender at my wedding. I've stored her number in my phone. She's out of Tacoma. Her number is 253-576-8136.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I don't know if she has a website, but Champagne has her phone number listed on her review of them and it looks like it's the same as PP has listed.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards