August 2012 Weddings

Things I've gotten done

Over the last week or so, I
-ordered supplies to make my wedding favors. (I am making magnets and putting them in tins.) So far the tins have come in, but I'm still waiting on the actual magnets. I also ordered stickers to put on the lids.

-ordered pretty stamps and those came in. FI and I are most likely going to print the addresses on the envelopes, so we're going to do that today after work. Then we'll just need to stamp those bad boys and they'll be ready to go!

-went to a cake tasting. We really liked the woman that runs the place as well as the cakes! I think we're going to go with this place. Then all we'll need to do is give her the deposit and come up with a cake design.

My mom is going to be in town starting tomorrow, and she really wants to do wedding stuff with me, haha. So I think we're going to go around searching for centerpiece things, and see if we can try to find her a dress. We're also going to pick out attire for the ring bearer (my younger half brother).

I still feel a bit overwhelmed, as there is so much more I haven't done that I need to do, but I'm just taking it one step at a time, for now.

EDIT: On my lunch break I saw that the stickers I ordered came in! They look better than I thought they would. FI offered to help stick them to the tins, too. :)

Re: Things I've gotten done

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards