Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

What is making you smile today?

I know it is Monday, but there has got to be something... :)

Re: What is making you smile today?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weather is rocking my world today! I just got back from a run and it felt amazing out there. This evening I'm going to serve dinner on our patio...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a beautiful day outside!  I found my wedding gown (for an AMAZING price) on Saturday which means I finished my August to-do list on-time.  I have a buyer for my furniture, I got my tuition reimbursement in the mail today, and I get to see FI tonight!Lots of good things today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last Monday was my bday. Dh totally spoiled me. We went on a road trip and had a blast. He bought me 2 shirts, new sunglasses, and I found an awesome pair of heels on clearance for 20 bucks so ge bought me those too. We came home Thursday and both went back to work Friday. He brought me flowers home on Friday. Then, today, I get home from work and there is a package. He made me some custom nikes in our wedding colors and had 0718 put on the back. :) Now he has no excuse to ever forget our anniversary. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Renee! That is so awesome!!! I can't believe he made you custom Nikes?!?!?!?! You deserve it! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding your dress, Tiffany!  Do you have pictures or a picture from the designer website?
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having dinner with 2 other brides-2-be friends tonight!  Should be fun :)
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -DH told me to go get a mani/pedi for my first day of senior year of college.. it was heavenly!-I'm making roast for dinner and it smells amazing!-I've been cleaning up our "Dump room" (as I like to call it) and it's making me feel better already. There are now organized papers, picture frames with pictures, and a floor clear enough to vacuum!
  • Options
    lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding shoes came in today and I LOVE THEM!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep!, it's the Maggie Sottero Adelaide.  It is gorgeous, fits absolutely perfect as is, and I really got an amazing deal!http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3157
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dress is beautiful Tiff! That is such a great style...so slimming too! :) Congrats on a VERY big check!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Emi!  I think that is my most exciting check so far! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous dress!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two of my three Latin I classes have taken their first vocabulary test.  The lowest grade was an 82.  I have twelve more kids taking the test on Wednesday but I was kind of excited!  Our dining room furniture is being delivered Saturday, the same day as our new dishwasher.  We've been married 114 days.  That's reason enough though.
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOTHING is making me smile today.  I have had a craptastic Monday and I can't wait to go home and get in bed with a book, a glass of wine, and my dog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NOTHING is making me smile today. I have had a craptastic Monday and I can't wait to go home and get in bed with a book, a glass of wine, and my dog. Am seriously contemplating doing the exact same thing.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy, I posted something for you on the veil post but I'll re-post it here.  I'm sorry you're having such a rotten day, but I was just looking at your pictures and your video trailer.  Your reveal brought tears to my eyes.  It was just such a beautiful moment!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today went by quickly, so I'm that much closer to the 3-day weekend. And we're having tasty turkey burgers for dinner. Can't wait - I'm starving!
  • Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy and Mariah... please drink a glass of wine for me too :) Im missing my wine!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the first bag of candy corn in Norman. Okay, at that particular grocery store--first bag straight from the box. That, combined with the weather makes it feel like fall enough that I can delude myself that it is!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are so blessed!!! We're broke as all get out, we'll have to live like church mice for the first couple of years of marriage, but seriously... We have a healthy, happy toddler. We have a love that will completely carry us through anythings we go through. We worship a God of first and second and third chances, and thank goodness for that! Life is just good.
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JessTX and I both have Maggie's Adelaide, also.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Three things:I found a cute coffee shop not to far from campus and dowtown with free wifi and a nice neighborhood feel.I had a great workout at the downtown YMCA in Nashville, which is a gorgeous facility. I tried a Sculpt class, and it was fun and challenging, and the instructor is super sweet! Also, talking to FI always makes me smile, especially on Skype because then I get to see his face! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow I have dress twins! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards