Ohio-Northeast

flowers-peonies, please!

hello girls. for those of you who used peonies in your bouquets, centerpieces, etc. could you please let me know what florist you went with, what you ordered and how much you spent? i don't like to be so nosy, but I'm getting some pretty crazy prices (at least I think they are crazy!) and I'm even getting some florists that don't want to work with the flower! I don't check the knot boards often, but if you'd like to help, you can PM me at [email protected]. I'd appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Re: flowers-peonies, please!

• edited December 2011
    I think Leigh used a lot of peonies and she just put up her vendor reviews today along with pictures and her flowers were beautiful.  I am using the same florist, Blooms by Plantscaping and I found their prices comparable to the other florist I interviewed. 
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw your post in my other thread, but figured I would answer here.  I had a mix of flowers, but the majority were peonies.  My bouquet was $100 for maybe 16 peonies? It was large.  And my BM's had a smaller bunch and I think their bouquets were $50. I'm not sure what's a crazy price to you, but these prices were actually on the lower end  of the 3 quotes I received.  There should be no issue getting peonies at the end of May.  I was told by some that I couldn't have them near the end of June, but Arne said no problem. I highly recommend Blooms by Plantscaping, info in my married bio.Good luck!
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sarabasilsarabasil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much! those prices are definitely reasonable. i'll have to call your florist before i make any final decisions. thanks again! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Leigh were your centerpieces the olw flowers with the candles in them? may i ask how much each cost and did they supply the candles or did you add them? they are so pretty

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our low centerpieces were (I think ) around $100/each?  I supplied the candles, which I purchased from another knottie.  If the florist supplied them, I believe the price was $125 per centerpiece.
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards