New Jersey

Portuguese Songs Help

Hi, I posted this once before but cant find the post.  My future husband is Portuguese and I wanted to play some of the fun Portuguese songs at our wedding.  I already have Bate O Pe & Da Casa De  Marinquinha by Roberto Leal...also Apita O Comboio.  But I want some other songs... Like what you hear at the Portuguese Feast at Iberia when everyone is dancing.  Can anyone help recommend some songs?  I need to give them to my DJ this week so he can find them.TIA!Michelle

Re: Portuguese Songs Help

• MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, let me look around for some songs...
  • MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ate a barraca abana - Jose Malhoa Vai ter que rezar - Jose Malhoa José Malhoa - Baile de Verão O malhao o malhao - Linda de Suza Pimba - Emanuel Anything by Quim Barreiros something slow, but beautiful Paulo Gonzo "Sei-te de Cor" or "Jardins Proibidos"
  • fubarmichyfubarmichy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I've been doing so much research on the internet but just cant find anything that I like.  I really want the songs that will get everyone up & dancing like at the Feast... and I'm just not finding that. Thank you!!! Michelle
  • fubarmichyfubarmichy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are great, this is what I was looking for... thank you thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    Bate O Pe... that is a MUST at my wedding...but all portuguese dance songs sound the same, i only want a few songs at my wedding...but thanks to everyone who replied cause now i have some more songs to make my family happy...lol
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to Portuguese Songs Help:
    This is what i was looking for! Thank you so so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards