Wedding Reception Forum
Options

December wedding idea

Hello everyone! We are having a December wedding and though it will not be overly holiday-themed we wanted to throw in whimsical touches. We were thinking of doing a small personalized holiday ornament in black and white and red (our wedding colors), but unfortunately we are on a budget and all of the ones I'm finding are incredibly expensive Does anyone know of a good place to order them from? I'm also very into DIY so if you have any ideas of how to personalize blank ornaments ourselves without looking too homemade that would be awesome as well!Thanks!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: December wedding idea

• Options
    DIY- Paint pens write easy on ornaments But better option : Black white and red ornaments as favors and table tags. So each person gets a pretty but not wedding theme black white or red ornament with a paper tag on the hanging string that says their table assignment. Also black white and red could denote the meal choices say white=seafood red= beef, black= veggie   or whatever
  • Options
    Hobby lobby has photo ornaments and you could use them as favors/placecard holders.  You could incorporate your colors into the placecard card.  Theknot.com also has a 4 pack of photo place card holders that double as ornaments.  I think either of them would be cute.  Good luck!!
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • Options
    These are great ideas!  Thanks everyone!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards