Maryland-Baltimore

b-pics info?

I'm trying to get it together to schedule a budoir session.  If you did one, who was your photographer, and what hotel did you use?  I really don't want to spend more than $150 on a hotel room just for a photo shoot!  Any suggestions?

Re: b-pics info?

• edited December 2011
    I did them with Jen Lowe at Nicole Palermo's house.  So much fun!
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing them this Saturday as part of my bachelorette party! Mandi White is doing them for us at a hotel in Balt but we are spending the night there for the party so it's not really just for the photo shoot. I also would recommend Jen Lowe or Jenni with Forever Yesterday. Jenni did our e-pics and is doing our wedding pics but wasn't available for the bach party. Jen is just super nice and does great work.
  • ruffian99ruffian99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually trying to organize a marathon session. My friend is just starting out in photography but takes really great pics, and will definitely charge less than the "market" rates. I don't know where or when yet (I also don't want to spend all that money on a hotel room!), but email me if you are interested (ruffian99 at gmail dot com) and I can send you her blog...if there are enough of us to split the room it would really help!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Christi Austin.  She is based out of DC and does marathon sessions all the time.  I ended up getting a great deal on a package, and there was one that was even less expensive (under $200).  She is super sweet and great to work with! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards